||Health Future’s Purchasing Program provides centralized administrative and management support for participating members. The primary objective of the Purchasing Program is to help reduce operation expenses through aggregated volume or improved outcomes. Additionally, Health Future promotes best practices through a variety of specialty councils, regional networking, and educational programs.Health Future:
- Performs research to identify and implement cost savings opportunities.
- Collects and analyzes historical data, to determine possible stratigies to achieve cost savings.
- Coordinates and organizes all council meetings, highlighting savings, networking and educational opportunities.
- Facilitates contract negotiations.
- Conducts price and rebate audits; audits and analyzes administrative share-back returns.
- Produces savings reports.
- Manages the GPO relationship.
- Enhances GPO contracts with manufacturers and/or service providers to meet member needs.
- Facilitates supplier relationships via business reviews.
- Provides opportunities to share best practices.